1. There is a new RD in Swanson. Everyone should go meet Matt Nelson!
2. There is a fish at the Swanson desk. Go meet Mac!
3. Deglman used to be a men’s residence hall.
4. There are board games behind the front desks.
5. Each building has different carpet.
6. Other staff members, like Dr. Wayne Young Jr. and Allison Taylor, used to be Resident Directors at Creighton.
7. IRHG is the reason why there are recycling bins in each room.
8. Kenefick does not have a labeled 13th floor.
9. Each residence hall puts on an all campus program. Be looking for them!
10. If you are an RA, you get a free meal plan. Yum!
11. Many of the buildings have new washers and dryers! Yay clean clothes!
12. The furniture in your room is marked, so Residence Life knows where it goes, and if you remove it.
13. The Residence Life office is located in Swanson Hall.
14. The Lieben Center for Women is located in the bottom of Degleman Hall.
15. Kenefick Hall has the fastest elevators.